Generate leads, drive sales, and achieve your marketing goals with actionable tactics that work. Attend Search Marketing Expo February 19-20 (next week!) in San Jose.
Join hundreds of search marketing professionals for an unrivaled training experience that will help you:
- Craft campaigns that boost awareness, traffic, and conversions. Attend expert-led search marketing sessions in three lanes: SEO, SEM/PPC, and digital commerce marketing (the art and science of selling products on Amazon, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Shopping, and other third-party platforms).
- Find tools that save you time and make you money. Train with and learn from market-leading solution providers including LongtailUX, Instapage, Bruce Clay Inc., Uberall, Page One Power, DigitalPR by Exults, ClickCease, Adplorer, Perficient Digital, Translations.com, Adthena, BASE Search Marketing, and Internet Marketing Ninjas.
- Connect with the search community. Trade ideas for solving marketing challenges and grow your network at formal and informal networking events. Schedule face-to-face meetings with like-minded marketers with our new networking tool, Connect@SMX.
“The speakers are insightful and well-prepared, the hotel is a sigh of relief, and the after-hours events are thoughtfully planned.” – Heather Shipe, Digital Marketing Manager, Dollar Tree
Ready to register? Pick the pass that suits your goals and budget:
- Expo+: This FREE pass is perfect for networking and connecting with vendors. Attend 20+ presentations with marketing leaders and get specific answers to your burning questions from a panel of experts. See everything you get. Book before February 19 pay $0! On-site prices are $95.
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book before February 19 and pay $1,795 — $150 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day, post-conference workshop. Book before February 19 and pay $2,797 — $200 off on-site rates.
Register today and I’ll see you next week!
The post Attend Search Marketing Expo next week for FREE appeared first on Search Engine Land.