The RAWR Agency is a unique digital marketing firm with clients all over the U.S. We originally started in Texas and have expanded to having a presence in Arizona, Virginia and Idaho. We are growing our team in Idaho and are in need of a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator.
We are looking for someone to help with daily tasks for our clients and for our Partner and Chief Operating Officer based in Twin Falls, ID. This role would be excellent for a student going into the marketing field as you’ll have the opportunity to touch all kinds of activities for clients ranging from SEO, Social Media management, Paid ads management, Content Marketing, E-mail marketing, lead generation and everything in between! It would also be great for someone with experience that is super-efficient and tech savvy and looking for even part-time work. If you can work independently, you would be great. If you have a need to be in an office with other people constantly, this would not be the best fit.
We will hire full or part-time depending on the right fit. We also have office space or work-from-home flexibility, but the position does need to be in Idaho and preferably the Twin Falls area so that you can meet and work regularly with our COO. Eventually it can be fully remote as all of us work remotely.
We are looking for someone who is computer/tech savvy and can navigate software programs and learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision. You need to use resources to solve problems and be a self-starter. Training will be provided on our systems, but we need you to be independent to run activities for clients.
You MUST be client-focused and build a good relationship with clients. You will be on client meetings via Zoom or the phone and need to have good etiquette. Communication is critical, including good typing skills and use of proper grammar.
Here is a non-comprehensive list of possible duties:
- Client project management (think coordinating content and needs between a client’s project such as a website build or brochure design needs and our Creative Director)
- Client communication for questions and answers and routing to the right team member
- Social media posting for clients and content generation
- Copywriting and/or outsourcing copywriting
- Building e-mail automation campaigns and managing the process (you’ll be trained)
- Managing client online visibility details such as listing records, reputation management and review monitoring
- Participating in client meetings and taking notes
- Assigning tasks in project management software to the appropriate team member
Must have skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver
- Great attitude
- Love to learn
- Computer and software savvy
- Passion for marketing and helping others succeed
Awesome bonus skills to have:
- WordPress or any programming experience
- Social media savvy
- Paid ads experience (youtube, linkedin, facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, etc)
- Mac computers
- SEO experience
- Copywriting experience
- 1+ years Marketing experience
We are a small team but mighty. We are efficient and powerful and we produce results for our clients. The owners also have other business ventures that they may ask for your help with from time-to-time. We need someone who can own their responsibilities and be trusted and reliable to do what they need to do. We are also very flexible around a work-life balance as long as things are getting done and meetings are attended and you are communicating 100% with the team. Health insurance reimbursement is available.
This could be part-time or full-time.
If interested, please send an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.