The RAWR Agency is a unique digital marketing firm with clients all over the U.S. We originally started in Texas and have expanded to having a presence in Arizona, Virginia and Idaho. We are growing our team in Idaho and are in need of an Account Manager/Project Manager.
We are looking for someone to help manage client relations and projects relating to clients. You will work with our Chief Operating Officer based in Twin Falls, ID. This role affords you the opportunity to touch all kinds of activities for clients ranging from SEO, Social Media management, Paid ads management, Content Marketing, E-mail marketing, lead generation and everything in between! We are looking for someone with excellent personal skills, who can be the client liaison for needs and tasks and pushing those tasks to the appropriate team member.
We are looking for a full-time person. We also have office space or work-from-home flexibility, but the position does need to be in Idaho and preferably the Twin Falls area so that you can meet and work regularly with our COO. Eventually it can be fully remote as all of us work remotely or you can have office space. We have options!
We are looking for someone who is computer/tech savvy and can navigate software programs and learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision. You need to use resources to solve problems and be a self-starter. Training will be provided on our systems as needed but we need someone who can stay on top of projects and client communications.
You MUST be client-focused and build a good relationship with clients. You will be on client meetings via Zoom or the phone and need to have good etiquette. Communication is critical, including good typing skills and proper use of grammar. Our hope is that eventually you will run these meetings with clients to review performance.
Here is a non-comprehensive list of possible duties:
- Client project management – coordinating content and needs between a client’s project such as a website build or brochure design needs and our Creative Director)
- Client communication for questions and answers and routing to the right team member
- Owning a client’s deliverables and making sure we stay on task
- Participating in client meetings and taking notes
- Assigning tasks in project management software to the appropriate team member
- Learn to interpret client performance and relay this information given weekly reports as needed.
- Be a client advocate
- As you grow, takeover and learn the necessary client tasks yourself
Must have skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver
- Great attitude
- Love to learn
- Computer and software savvy
- Passion for marketing and helping others succeed
Awesome bonus skills to have:
- WordPress or any programming experience
- Copywriting experience is a huge plus
- Paid ads experience (Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.)
- Mac computers
- SEO experience
- 3+ years Marketing experience or project management experience
- Healthcare experience is a bonus as we have lots of healthcare clients
We are a small team but mighty. We are efficient and powerful and we produce results for our clients. The owners also have other business ventures that they may ask for your help with from time-to-time. We need someone who can own their responsibilities and be trusted and reliable to do what they need to do. We are also very flexible around a work-life balance as long as things are getting done and meetings are attended. Health insurance reimbursement is available.
We are looking for someone who would like to grow and possibly move into our Agency Director role.
If you’re interested and qualified, click the Apply Now button and attach your resume and a brief intro on why you’d be great for this position.